Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Profit and Build Your List with Freebies and Free Memberships



In my last post I mentioned my free membership site Hidden Freebies and Free Membership .

Based on this website I have written an ebook on the usage of freebies and free membership websites to build my lists and profit from the freebies.

This book is called " Profit and Build Your Lists with Freebies and Free Memberships".

It is a book about how to get the freebies from free membership sites, giveaways, affiliate websites, advertising websites and even forums.

The freebies can be used to build your lists and can be sold for profits.

You can download the book from Here
Please feel free to write a review and feedback to me.
Kenneth Kee
kwk481@gmail.comhttp://www.kennethkee2008.com

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites